Audition is a role definition survey, which when combined with an individual Facet5 profile, produces a role/person fit template and a corresponding behaviour-based event interview guide. The role is defined using Audition prior to recruitment. Shortlisted candidates take the Facet5 survey and the two outputs are then combined to produce a behaviour-based interview guide. This unique approach supports all sound recruitment and selection decision-making.
· A short 10-minute role-based survey, which measures behavioural role elements.
· The role elements are matched with the Facet5 factors, so the models ‘fit together’
· A ‘traffic light’ report demonstrates 'fit for the role'
· Existing role definition templates already exist and are ready for immediate download
· Comprehensive role definition capability
· Audition can be used to identify factors for success simply and quickly
· Web-based data collection for effective use all over the world
· Results available in real time, for download and distribution, quickly and effectively
· The simplicity of the survey makes it easy for all to understand and take quickly
· The easy-to-read behavioural interview guide helps recruitment professionals
· Audition consistently identifies areas of ‘fit’ and ‘stretch’ supporting strong hiring decision-making
What does it measure?
Compares the individual to elements of an ideal role profile, including;
· Goal focus
· Task Orientation